Looking for quality childcare in Cranbourne?
Cranbourne Central Early Learning is a joyful new childcare centre at the heart of the Cranbourne community. Here at Cranbourne Central we believe in the importance of the first five years and offer children a nurturing and safe but stimulating environment. Every day our goal is to create something amazing for our children and their families.
We are located in Bendigo Court off Springhill Drive and our purpose-built rooms are filled with play spaces - and educators- dedicated to encouraging children to grow. At our childcare centre and kinder your child will benefit from:
- Full long day-care for all ages
- Brand new, high-quality childcare facilities
- Experienced and trained educators
- Government approved kindergarten program
- High standards for safety, care and well-being
- Interesting play and learning spaces that stimulate children’s senses
Quality childcare does more than just prepare children to become eager school students – it builds resilience, vital social skills, and independence. Choosing the right early learning service gives children a structured head-start with the verbal, literacy and problem-solving skills essential for them to thrive as future students.
Our childcare centre is part of the national group, Foundation Early Learning, and our philosophy of care is based on the guiding principles of Emmi Pikler and the Circle of Security.
Emmi was a renowned paediatrician who believed children progress at different ages and stages and need patient caregivers who support their self-paced development.
We follow this philosophy and offer babies and young children uninterrupted time for play, plenty of physical freedom, a calm and relaxed environment, cooperative relationships, and our full attention, especially in the caring activity times.
We are also trained in Circle of Security, a relationship-based program designed to enhance attachment security between children aged three and up and their parents or caregivers.
Decades of university-based research has confirmed that secure children exhibit increased empathy, greater self-esteem, better relationships with parents and peers, enhanced school readiness and an increased capacity to handle emotions more effectively when compared with children who are not secure.
Supporting a developing child is a collaboration. We encourage parents to actively participate in the education and care of their children at our childcare centre. Parents are welcome to share special occasions with their child, spend time participating in the room, read a book to the class, play an instrument, share a creative skill or just join in; we value families’ input and feedback and encourage regular check-ins with centre educators.
Childcare Centre Opening Hours
- Monday to Friday
- Open for 52 weeks a year
- Closed on public holidays
- 2-8 Bendigo Court, Cranbourne
- Phone: 03 8751 2120
Please join us at our series of educational events:
- Thursday 15th March (6.15-8.45pm)
- First Aid for Carers of Young Children ($50 a head)
- Wednesday 28th March (6.15-8pm)
- Guiding Chidren’s Behaviour through Effective Communication (Free)
- Thursday 3rd May (1.30-2.30pm)
- Art and Creativity for Parents and Children
- Thursday 14th June (6.15-8pm)
- Encouraging Speech Development in Young Children (Free)